Founded by a team of IIT alumni with multi-industry experience in management consulting, computer science and data science. Awign is a PAN India outsourcing solution, handling business development and research of growing business through a unique concept of 'crowdsourcing in outsourcing' which leverages the huge student community of UG/PG programs in India. Every project is streamlined and segmented into various processes which are then converted into live, short-term, virtual internships and offered to students across India. We are bringing in a revolution in the field of old-school outsourcing and driving the development of growing business in Indian markets.
1. Introduce enthusiastic candidates to the platform and encourage them to come on board
2. Reach out to people on social media to create awareness (the requisite content would be provided to you)
3. Come up with innovative ideas on how Awign can associate with your college/university
Rewards and incentives:
1. The stipend will be provided based on the number of applications. You may earn a stipend upto Rs.11500 based on the number of applications.
2. Earn a Certificate of Internship and/or Certificate of Excellence and/or Letter of Recommendation
3.Opportunity to attend a workshop on Entrepreneurship/Data Analytics/Personality Development free of cost.
1. Will be provided one-to-one mentorship by the marketing team.
2. An Online Interactive Session of an hour will be held for selected interns conducted by a panel of professionals from IIT/IIM's.
3. Become privy to various exclusive programmes like College Head/Campus Manager.
The Candidates applying will be shortlisted based on their answers and profile. Shortlisted candidates will be going through an telephonic interview, based on the perfomance in the interview they will be selected.
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 weeks
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.