FlairTales is a unique online media platform which provides opportunities to the budding entrepreneurs pertaining to knowledge sharing in the domains of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. The organization strives to instigate innovation in the respective domains keeping in mind the growth of the entrepreneurs. FlairTales aims to inspire, educate, and motivate entrepreneurs via cover stories depicting various their journey to carve their niche domain and establish globally popular brands. In other words, we invite the tech, the world wants.
The mission of FlairTales is to provide assistance to the customers with respect to infusing their stories into benefits for the products. Nourishing the roots of the entrepreneurs to provide a rejuvenating and valuable experience to the customers is one of the aims of FlairTales.
About the Program:
We're looking for creative and passionate candidates who can perform below-mentioned activities:
1. Submit events to the campus calendar for posting on the campus intranet
2. Create and hang banners in the student center/cafeteria to announce our events or promote our brands,
3. Develop your own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts and identify the types of events most
likely to engage students' imaginations and interests, and strategies to encourage attendance
4. Individually contact prospective students via email and/or social media and contribution to our social media activities
5. Contribution to promotional materials (such as programmer brochures, website profiles, videos or media articles) by attending photo shoots, film shoots or providing written content such as quotes and completed questionnaires
6. Participation in focus groups and market research
Note: Please fill in and submit the Flairtales Internship Application Form https://bit.ly/2Fb2itn or else your application request wouldn't be considered for evaluation.
Rewards and incentives:
1. Candidates will get fixed stipend and Incentives of Rs.1000/lead conversion
2. Candidates will get program completion certificate
1. Opportunity to learn leadership skills from entrepreneurs
2. Live training and industry exposure
1. Candidates will have interviews (2 rounds)
2. Students preferably from fashion and media schools