PUMA is a German multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria. PUMA is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
1. Promote brand in the campus - offline & online promotions to be done
2. Developing campus-specific marketing, outreach campaigns & collecting feedback/new ideas from the campus community
3. Performing product demo/campaigns for your campus community. Assist the Puma team to arrange and conduct fun/sports activities on your campus and drive maximum participation in it like a 5km run, or a ramp show or a fitness showdown like maximum planks/burpees in 3-5 mins etc.
Rewards and incentives:
1. PUMA merchandise will be provided to you
2. Opportunity to participate in PUMA driven company events
3. Certificate and letter of recommendation will be given
1. Induction to the brand
2. You will be given product training
3. Enhancement of communication skills as well as event management
You will be selected on the basis of an online test, Statement of Purpose (written), introductory video & personal interview
# of jobs/internships available: 30
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19