Started twenty years ago in 1999, Techniche was conceptualized with an aim to motivate the youth of our nation to think out of the box, expand their horizons, and reach the zenith of success in all techno-management spheres. It has stayed true to its vision since; and from its humble beginnings, Techniche now revels in being one of the premier techno-management festivals of the nation.
With a reach of thousands of colleges and school students from across the country, Techniche plays a phenomenal role in bringing out the true potential of the nation's best and promoting technological and social betterment.
1. Promoting Techniche online and offline and representing it in your college & city
2. Conduct Technothlon in Your Respective cities.
3. Overall organization and conduction of workshops and presentations in your college or city under the guidance of Techniche
4. Contacting media agencies for publishing media article of Techniche and Technothlon in newspaper
5. Coordinating with the executives of team Techniche and providing regular follow-ups
Rewards and incentives:
1. Top 3 TechReps to be awarded in the end by TechRep of the year
2. A Certificate of Appreciation to all the TechReps from Technical Board, IIT Guwahati
3. Assured goodies and Techniche merchandise for the top Techreps of the month and top 10 TechReps after Techniche
4. Accommodation and travel reimbursements or a chance to attend a workshop free of cost
5. Free entry to workshops for a selected number of Techreps
1. Improve your soft skills
2. Enhance your communication & management skills
1. Any student studying in Engineering, Management, Science or Arts college/institute
# of jobs/internships available: 500
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 4th Jan'19 and 3rd Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.