Activa Incorporation, a Palo Alto, CA-based enterprise AI and Blockchain company with offices across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and India. We build the world's most powerful enterprise AI platform to create actionable insights that transform businesses.
Activa enables AI and Blockchain for enterprise B2B and B2C and dedicated to helping them start and get ahead with revenue-building AI and blockchain technology. Focusing squarely on B2B and B2C, we put AI-powered insights and predictions to work and have immediate significant positive impacts on their revenues. We also enable them to discover trends, patterns, wisdom, knowledge, and insights from varied data that they can access from relevant internal and external information seamlessly using blockchain, AI, deep learning, machine learning, and computer vision to provide optimization, prediction, predictive modeling and contextual intelligence for enterprises.
About the Internship:
Are you keen to work on one of the most exciting and knowledge enriching projects in the construction industry? The projects involve the usage of emerging technologies like IoT and Cloud for one of the largest housing projects in the country.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on a project that uses emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning for monitoring the quality of construction the first of its kind in the country. The place of location will be Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th May'19 and 6th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should be a graduate/post graduate in civil engineering with a first class from a reputed college
- Should be highly enthusiastic to work with a team of civil and computer science engineers
- Should be willing to work on the field for a few days
- Should have MS office skills and should be keen to learn emerging IT technologies
- Should be willing to learn and contribute ideas for implementation of the project
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various team members
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker and team spirit
- Be smart about choosing between fast and right
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Good time-management skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.