Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
If you've braved the thousands of exceptions that make the language, learned to distinguish between the various renditions of words with 'ver', conquered the ambiguity of Tu v/s Vous, and still fallen in love with the French language - then this internship is for you. Internshala is developing online training to help millions of students all over India learn French and we need your help!
What will you do?
1. Work on developing quizzes and assessments under the guidance of an experienced French teacher
2. Help us with video production (like finding apt images for our content from the internet, help with set-up, etc.)
3. Provide voice-overs wherever necessary (in French)
4. Organize and upload content on our server
5. Solve students' doubts once the training goes live
What can you expect in return?
Apart from the stipend (which, we hope, is not the only reason you're interested in this role) and certificate, you can hope to get the following from this internship:
1. First-hand experience of life at a startup and the adrenaline rush that comes with building things from scratch
2. Get exposed to the whole new world of what education in the next 10 years is going to look like & work with people at the forefront of this change
3. A chance to intern in other departments for one day for every month of your internship
4. Experience an uber cool workplace - be a part of various culture sessions, team lunches and sports hours!
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: French Proficiency (written), French Proficiency (spoken), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Dec'18 and 17th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Your application will be shortlisted on the following parameters:
1. You must have completed at least DELF A2 or B1 Level certification/B.A. Hons (French)
2. Your application must reflect your passion for the language and your interest in this role
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for first 7 days.
Certificate, Informal dress code.