At Brevity Incorporated, we build scripts based on academic concepts vetted by a world-class faculty that has a real-world context to make abstract content more representational and retentive. These scripts are converted into moving, comic-strip themed animated films with characters that have unique personalities & quirks and who engage with one another as part of an interesting plot. Our product incorporates validated learning through in-film interactions and post-film concept testing for students, along with corresponding analytical feedback from the professors.
1. Researching on a specific course module
2. Coming up with a real-world setting which incorporates the learning outcomes of that particular course module
3. Creating a story around that real-world setting with characters and personalities
4. Writing dialogues and narration which would be appealing, humorous and insightful, as appropriate
5. Visualizing frames for each of the relevant settings that the story takes place in
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Dec'18 and 28th Jan'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.