Have you ever thought of working in a field that does not work by play? Bring the needed change in an industry that you are extremely passionate about. Well, that's exactly what we are doing. We are called Musejam and we believe we will create a dent in the live music industry of India. Sounds too far fetched, well maybe it is but we truly believe in our goal after relentlessly working on building it. Musejam is an online network that connects the Indian live music community by consolidating their information (from FB, Soundcloud, Youtube, and other local sources), tag/organize them to relevant profiles, and display it in a fun, intuitive way for people to easily discover, and keep a track of the live music scene (which is independent artists, music festival, and events, and their videos, and songs).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collect, curate and update information about Artist, Events, Venues, Companies, Songs, Videos and photos to build a strong content base for Musejam
- Check the quality check and accuracy of data on the website to ensure that the information is updated and well presented.
- Look out for new events in the city and add them to the website.
- Assist the team in organizing data and mapping the various relationships within the industry.
- Interact with artist managers/company owners and create live content such as event photos, videos etc.
- Answer all the new questions that come from the potential customers through email and all other channels
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd May'19 and 1st Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.