Gamenous Private Limited is a startup focused on developing social game applications and products. Currently, we are working on a fantasy cricket game and an application to help highway engineers. We have multiple research products in the pipeline which will be going live very soon.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Produce various content types including product notes, process updates, knowledge-based articles, handouts, etc.
2. Edit content produced by other members of the team to give it shape which will be consumed by everyone
3. Demonstrate persuasive copywriting skills to provide content for various marketing campaigns - collaterals, emailers, in-app promotions, online ads, landing pages, etc.
4. Develop engaging, innovative and contemporary creative copy for various social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Twitter, etc.
5. Collaborate with in-house design team to find right visuals complementing the written word
6. Develop blogs and SEO friendly content around offerings of our company
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Great writing skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation habits
- Ability to adapt as you will write to attract eyeballs from various age groups and demographics
- Trendy & contemporary and must have awareness of what's happening in the social space and write compelling copies around it
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.