About Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited (http://www.arobit.com):
Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited is a rapid growing end-to-end IT and marketing service provider catering to the various government sector and private SMEs including startups. The service basket covers an array of services ranging from business consultation, prototyping, R&D - strategy planning, ERP solutions, customized web and mobile application development solutions, web-gis solutions, branding, and digital marketing solutions.
Recent corporate solutions and alliances include District Magistrate Offices of West Bengal, financial banking aggregation solution for auditors across various banks, coal mine mapping - Hindalco Industries, The Safaris, Eric Benny (Former Manager of Indian National Football team), Legal Salah, AMCAT, SRK Mining Consultants and counting.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with cross-functional teams
2. Manage Arobit's social and blog editorial calendar, working in partnership with PR and marketing colleagues to identify or develop an innovative, creative and inspiring drumbeat of content
3. Support social and content asset development with the creative team from concept to production
4. Develop content for execution, measurement, and ongoing optimization (email, blog, paid ads, SEO, etc.)
5. Develop social media reporting process and structure, set and track critical metrics and benchmarks, and optimize programs on an ongoing basis
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Oct'18 and 25th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.