We are a service company providing marketing, infrastructure leasing, logistics and similar services to FMCG companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create interactive and interesting, informative and catchy content/posts for online use
2. Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO, best practices to generate traffic to our site
3. Work on content creation, on-page, and off-page SEO
4. Produce various content types for multiple platforms, including email, social media posts website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.
5. Research and analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
6. Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers to illustrate articles
7. Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Jan'19 and 4th Feb'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with 1-2 years' experience in content writing for a B2B and B2C audience
- Candidates should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Candidates with the capacity to pick up quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Candidates with the ability to meet deadlines, follow guidelines and communicate with clients
- Candidates with excellent attention to detail
- Candidates with proven experience producing engaging content including case studies, blog articles, videos, and other customer-facing marketing communications
- Candidates with knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, social media, email marketing, and web analytics
- Candidates with an understanding of content distribution strategies and the ability to implement these
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.