In today's consumer-driven world, it is becoming very important for healthcare providers to put the patient first. Many providers are losing business to the tune of 20-25 cause of patient leakages due to inefficient patient onboarding and patient care management processes.
We support hospital/clinics with people, technology and data solutions to provide personalized patient experiences in ways that directly increase new consultations, patient loyalty, and revenues.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Actively supporting our digital marketing team with all the necessary content such as blogs, articles, forum posts, Q & A, etc.
2. Producing a wide range of content in the form of articles, blogs, description, etc. for our various clients on medical topics ( both surgical and non-surgical)
3. Gathering medical content and researching on particular topics
4. Generating clear, accurate and engaging content
5. Developing content with a variety of style and format for multiple audiences
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Creative Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Dec'17 and 16th Jan'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Passion for learning and understanding healthcare, writing medical content in a very creative and effective manner
- Excellent knowledge of grammar
- Ability to suggest new topics for articles and pages.
- Fluency in English and Hindi language
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.