About THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION (https://tarf.in):
THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION is an organization which was founded by a group of students pursuing their undergraduate studies from Delhi University in 2014. Over the years the organization was joined by some of the most empathetic, committed and skilled professionals to build a multidisciplinary team, which continues to grow. The main objective initially was to give platforms and nurture unique ideas and innovative thinking.
The organization promoted, talents, creativity and ideas and in the process provided vocational skill sets and better employment opportunities and quality of life. However, the journey has progressed, we have learned that it will take something more than just skill building' to walk towards inclusive and sustainable development. We have learned that our vision and intent is so much more than creating a skill development platform. The organization dug deep into the well of the society and started working for a stronger niche.
About the work from home job/internship:
If you are able to differentiate between, your & you're and are irked by small grammatical mistakes in sentences, we d love to know your better. Content is king in every aspect and we are looking forward to hiring somebody who understands the vision of our project and can convey it to our audiences be it any medium.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
2. Write a lear marketing copy to promote our services
3. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
4. Submit work to seniors for input and approval
5. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
7. Promote content on social media
8. Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
9. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
10. Update website content as needed
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Portfolio of published articles if any/writing samples
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.