We are an award-winning AI lab creating solutions to the world and commercial issues requiring image analytics using artificial intelligence. Recognized by CORE & KPMG as one of the top 100 start-ups to watch in India, Intello Labs is working with corporations and governments to transform the way decisions are made, via disruptive technology adaptation.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Gather data by visiting agricultural markets/abs/arts and mandis
2. Classify data on the basis of the quality/defects of agricultural commodities
3. Work on validation & quality assurance of the data
4. Assist in the design and development of digital quality assessment mobile app
# of Internships available: 20
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Apr'19 and 11th May'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates from B.Sc agriculture/food tech would be preferred
- Candidate from BA/B.Com may also apply
- Should be to open to traveling
Office address details: C-801, 8th Floor, Tower C, Nirvana Courtyard, Sector-50, Gurgaon-122018
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.