We are a fast moving consumer goods company in the business of oral care and personal care. We are present in 200 countries across the globe.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing - posters, banners, templates/other creative for CSR / sustainability programs and events
2. Engaging communication drafts for emailers/posts/newsletter/any other
3. Making AV'sVideo for CSR & sustainability programs/events
4. Event/admin coordinating and supporting, working with vendors
5. Raising purchase orders to track all payments/donations and maintain all documentation including receipts
6. Maintaining and updating hard copy/soft copy of NGO documents, requests and support, payments, compliance documentation (2% CSR, MOUs, 80 G, U/C)
7. Getting testimonials, documentation, consent letters, updating databases, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Creative Writing, MS-PowerPoint, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Feb'19 and 27th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Office timings – 8.30 am to 4.45 pm, 5 days a week.
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.