HandCraft is a manufacturer, wholesaler, and exporter of eco-friendly, ethical, and personalized jute bags.
We immediately require female customer contact executive who will be working from home to manage our day to day business inquiries.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Responding to all customer inquiries in a professional manner
2. Managing the inquiry database
3. Following up with leads by calls/WhatsApp/email till all required data is received
4. Updating received data in CRM
5. Sending standard format of a profile to customers
6. Getting reviews from customers (incentives will be applied for every review)
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 14th Feb'19 and 16th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
If you would like to play a key role in a dynamic and rewarding company, please apply immediately!
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.