Centrum Group is a leading financial services company offering innovative, customized and integrated financial solutions.
Centrum Capital Limited and its subsidiaries mainly, Centrum Broking Limited, Centrum Wealth Management Limited, CentrumDirect Limited, Club 7 Holidays, Centrum Financial Services Limited and Centrum Infrastructure & Realty Limited offer value-added products and services. Centrum is a one-stop solution for investment banking, wealth management, portfolio management, stock broking, foreign exchange, travel, lending, infrastructure, and real estate advisory services. Being a full-service financial institution, we offer compelling cross-selling opportunities.
We have a PAN-India presence with a network of 80 branches. Our team has a cumulative experience of deals worth Rs.10 trillion from more than 1,600 billion transactions. Our culture fosters world-class banking services for clients and maximizes value for shareholders.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the front end of our company's customers for the respective segment/project allocated
2. Ensure the highest standard of service delivery and quick resolution as per business TATs
3. Build & maintain relationships with customers and ensure constant engagement with the assigned database
4. Plan great moments an execute the same at important stages in the customer lifecycle - welcome on board, registration, possession, and offer home loan
5. Ensure customer satisfaction & high service quality standards by constantly monitoring & upgrading our services
6. Liaise with developer and customers for all letters/documents which needs to be sent to customers at all stages periodically
7. Act as an escalation in client meetings for issues raised by them and ensure best business practices as per company standards
8. Focus on how to establish a presence in the market through various mass media communication and reach out to the client through direct referral programs and maintain a customer database
9. Learn and to work with different teams during various stages at any project level execution
10. Ensure customer engagement & brand loyalty through well-planned events through loyalty product activation
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 24th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer.