HackerEarth is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. HackerEarth allows recruiters to quickly identify and hire the right candidate from its thriving community of developers. Every developer in HackerEarth's community is ranked and scored by its unique ranking system.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organizations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
1. Creating Problems in the cyber security domain based on the client's requirements, which the client wants participants to test on.
2. Setting up backend/infra for the challenge. Creating all the necessary resources for the challenge
3. Communicating with the client from the very beginning to understand their requirement and doing the needful
4. Doing R&D for possible areas in Cyber Security which can be tested in a challenge. Thereby expanding the HE's problem statement arsenal.
5. Mentoring/Enabling participants during our cyber security offline/online campaigns