Scholr is a digital personal tutor. It provides on-demand, personalized learning solutions to high school students. Scholr has been used by over 100k students and has delivered close to 6 lakh learning sessions. Students come to Scholr with doubts in maths and science and get their doubts resolved within minutes. For this, Scholr has developed technology to do it automatically. In addition, Scholr has a team of tutors to help the students.
About the work from home job/internship:
Scholr is looking for an Intern who is well versed in the Marathi Language (Written), preferably an Intern who has studied in a Marathi Medium School or College.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Must be able to use Marathi Mathematical terms
2. Convert academic data in paper formats into digital files in Marathi and type it in MS Word, etc.
3. Type Marathi mathematics and science solutions from PDF to MS Word
4. Type Marathi mathematical equations, scientific equations, special characters, and symbols
5. Edit completed work with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
6. Create diagrams in CorelDraw or similar software
7. Should have excellent Marathi Typing skills
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: CorelDRAW, MS-Word and Mathematics
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 2nd Feb'19 and 4th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Proficiency in Marathi
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word or other similar software
- Excellent knowledge of Latex or other software for typing equations
- Strong English language skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to spot grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.