Resurgent India Limited is a full-service investment bank providing customized solutions in the areas of debt, equity, and merchant banking. We offer independent advice on capital raising, mergers and acquisition, business and financial restructuring, valuation, business planning, and achieving operational excellence to our clients.
Our strength lies in our outstanding team, sector expertise, superior execution capabilities, and a strong professional network. We have served clients across key industry sectors including infrastructure & energy, consumer products & services, real estate, metals & industrial products, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, telecom, media, and technology.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with thorough knowledge of Debt Syndication and coming up with innovative solutions to scale up the business
2. Maintaining/developing relationship with lenders for loan requirements
3. Conducting due diligence of the proposals, negotiations, and finalization of terms and conditions from sell-down perspective
5. Providing market intelligence to management to review competitive landscape and enable decision on organizational action points
6. Reviewing information memorandums, financial models, and other market communication documents highlighting the salient investment features, risks, opportunities, etc. prior to launch with potential investors
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Dec'18 and 6th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Excellent communication, analytical, numerical, problem-solving and team working skills.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.