About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities may include some of the following:
1. Assist and handle SEO operations
2. Work on digital and social media development, promotion, branding, and management
What would interns learn in this internship?
1. Gain practical experience of working with advanced digital tools and industry-needed skills
2. Learn organizational skills and participate in social work, content writing, and related activities
3. Participate in edutaining activities like astronomy/star-gazing workshops, trekking, bird-watching, knowledge meetings, debates, discussions and so on
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Mar'19 and 5th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have excellent MS-Office skills
- Should be aware of general knowledge, current affairs, and be proficient in languages such as English and Hindi or Gujarati or Urdu
- Candidates who are proficient in communication and handling social media platforms would be preferred
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.