About Varistor Technologies Private Limited (http://www.varistor.in/):
Varistor Technologies Private Limited is a company in the field of industry and home automation located in Bangalore, India having its registered office at Bangalore and Mumbai, established in 2016 with the vision to focus on businesses that will add new values to the society. We can be described as an automation and security service provider where customers get products of comfort, convenience, and ease of life. Varistor Technologies provides a good opportunity to residencies to reduce power consumption, increased the level of facilities, remote control over all the devices in the home. Varistor Technologies also provides the most effective control over the industrial and commercial equipment, reduces man work by using IoT technology, provides smart metering technology with solar and battery energy storage devices and coordinates between utility and consumer. We also deliver an effective workshop on IoT technology and provide the finest fire fighting products and services.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
2. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
4. Write Blog and actively involve in OFF page optimization
5. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
6. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
7. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
8. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
9. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
10. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
11. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.