At Exchange4Artist, we're passionate about the business of artist management. With the experience of multiple facets of the entertainment industry, we can assure you that we can suggest the best entertainment for your events. Our clients include event agencies, hotels, cruise companies, clubs from across India and across other Asian countries like the UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mauritius, etc. We work with the best talents/artists from India and across the world to make dreams come true. Be it a grand wedding ceremony, a simple anniversary celebration, a corporate event, a special event or just any event, we would be happy to add the extra glamour quotient or help you in taking the event a notch above, so all the people attending your event will have it etched in their memories.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate with the social media team of the company
2. Design campaigns and work with the creative team
3. Be a part of the client servicing team, attend meetings, prepare presentations and attend events
4. Make sure that the deadlines are met
5. Be a part of the new digital & social media section and overlook different social media accounts of the clients
6. Update the database on regular basis
7. Create a weekly analysis report on all the campaigns
8. Create content for mailers
9. Write content for Web posting
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Feb'19 and 25th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code.