Protofact is the premier web development company building web-enabled software for internet & intranet applications. We are a trusted name for building successful, thriving, interactive and easy to use software leveraging the power of the Internet. We excel in building innovative web and desktop based software applications, unique mobile apps, efficient cloud applications, custom web designing, and robust e-commerce software and applications.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
2. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
4. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
8. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
10. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 12th Feb'19 and 19th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum).