Synconext is a pioneering leader in the internet of things (IoT) segment sensors, data & analytics. Having established ourselves in the LED lighting segment, it is our vision to expand our activities to new horizons in the dynamic internet of things (IoT) world of opportunities. Our vision is to optimize the efficacy of commercial real estate by making spaces and its people more productive and successful through creativity, innovation, and technology.
We at Synconext offer you the most challenging environment where you can learn, grow and contribute our mutual success. If you are seeking to take up new challenges and are a passionate individual wanting to be part of a talented team, then this is the place to be!
About the Internship:
1.Design and development of converters such as AC-DC, DC-DC
2. Testing and debugging for various hardware interface
3. Design & Development of firmware for control and sensor networks
4. Validation of embedded firmware
5. Development of testing/simulation tools
6. Developing test suite, test environment
7. Helping the development team in performing validation & verification activities
8. Participation reviews (requirements, design, Code, test cases etc)
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Feb'19 and 23rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.