We believe that technology is a tool and the highest impact happens when technology is learned in its simplest form. Knowledge and solutions should emerge from problem situations so that the individual has a strong conceptual basis. We at LBD are working in the field of industrial solutions, automation projects along with STEM education for schools and robotics for colleges.
1. Handling controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and ARM
2. Programming the controllers using C/C++ and Python
3. Working on SPI and I2C protocols
4. Developing IoT based systems using ESP modules
5. Debugging and troubleshooting the system
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Python (Learn Python), ARM Microcontroller, Embedded Systems and Internet of Things (IoT)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 4 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.