Mentorpush is founded by a group of world-class university professors and industry experts with one core goal in mind - to help people achieve their potential. We provide startup support and mentoring to young teams as well as career and job oriented courses to individuals to deliver results in an efficient manner.
We have connected more than 100 students, entrepreneurs, and young professionals with their chosen career pathway. We also create and assist startups We pride ourselves on securing the very best people. We focus on nurturing businesses & their human resource/talent at the same time addressing individual needs in an efficient manner. Our resource centers are in metros & tier 2-3 cities of India. We focus on various startups for aerospace, design, electronics, automation, manufacturing restaurant businesses mentoring for desired outcomes resulting in a bright pathway ROIs & recognitions.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely for system integration of home automation system
2. Handle image processing & digital processing
3. Work on automation subsystems Servo Drives, PLC Scada, etc.
4. Examine design for assembly parameters for electronics subsystems
5. Handle digital manufacturing robotics, IoT enabled products and programs
6. Learn and implement tools like sensors and actuators, IC and microcontrollers, and Servo Drives and systems
Note: Candidates will have to undergo a direct entry/written test/demo selection process after the face-to-face interview round.
# of Internships available: 10
Skill(s) required: MATLAB, Arduino and LabVIEW
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Apr'19 and 20th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.