EnGenius Lab is a house of technologies, products, and services for various verticals, with its strength for research & development in both hardware & software solutions for the embedded real-time systems & product market. The company was incorporated into a small group of highly qualified technocrats with sound business acumen and strong technical skills. We are empowered with state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities and a highly skilled workforce. Our in-house technocrats are experts in multiple fields and are highly experienced in running the modern business.
We provide product design services in the embedded space. Our expertise lies in embedded architectural design & development right from the requirements stage to market-ready products. We have an impressive portfolio of product designs using FPGAs, 8bit, 16bit, 32bit & 64bit microcontrollers & microprocessors; communication bus architectures like SPI, I2C, CAN, PCI etc. and embedded operating systems like Linux & RTOS.
About the Internship:
Selected day to day responsibilities include:
1. Ensure on-time, zero defect delivery, estimations using embedded tools and techniques
2. Evaluate and resolve PCB circuit's issue
3. Design & Develop embedded applications & product
4. Think innovatively to architect and develop projects
5. Handle project individually during all phase of software development.
6. Presenting company products & project in front of clients
7. Writing technical content for product working & project description
8. Ensuring on-time, zero defect delivery, and estimations using embedded tools and techniques
# of Internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th May'19 and 13th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have one Year of Experience in Embedded System & Microcontroller
- Willing to travel & relocate
- Good communication skill & presentable
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willing to join immediately
- Proficiency in 8bit,16bit, 32-bit microcontrollers with programming commands
- Should be knowledge of electronics & hardware components
- Must have good experience in soldering, component mounting & testing
- Embedded domain experience with excellent command in -C- language
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.