We are here to address the various technical, strategic and commercial challenges that the industry, which includes gas/LNG and renewables, faces with a particular emphasis on risks and uncertainties at each and every stage of the value chain. Our vision is to become a leading renewable and clean energy focused research & analytics company in the world helping economies integrate renewable energy and gas/LNG into their energy mix using our analytical platforms for a cleaner, sustainable, and better tomorrow.
Our mission is to help improve the overall corporate decision-making process, which is driven by clear actionable Insights based on data, largely hidden in the external environment and analytics.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform secondary research including literature reviews, internet research, document reviews, and database reviews for all forms of energy sources & related infrastructure
2. Extract and merge data from multiple sources assessing data quality and identifying data gaps
3. Propose solutions to address data gaps
4. Study market, technical reports, commercial journals and global industry regulatory frameworks and extract useful qualitative and quantitative information/inputs for database and technical, commercial, and economic models
5. Help track key renewable/natural gas/LNG trends by closely monitoring market developments and analyzing relevant data from applicable sources
6. Support the development of research products via the compilation and analyzing statistical data ensuring accuracy and quality of results presented
7. Assist in the write-ups on the commercial, economic, and regulatory aspects of the industry
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours.