Teach For Green, with a strong core team and mentored by experienced technical advisors from various universities, specialized in energy & environmental subjects, focuses on building the next generation that can adapt, understand & combat the energy & environment crisis. The fundamental idea is to involve students in the development of required skills and techniques while motivating them with a goal to develop solutions that aspire to solve the environmental challenges, both locally & on a global scale.
Students learn the science behind climate change, how to conserve energy, clean energy technologies, environmental challenges (waste and water management) and in turn, develop curiosity and the urge to come up with probable solutions to address issues that exist today & might impact our tomorrow.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote critical thinking among students by doing hands-on learning
2. Develop good relationships with all staff, including other staff members, teachers, and administrators
3. Lead and/or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having an organization-wide impact and on the community as a whole
4. Facilitate group activities amongst peers and students
5. Conduct workshops and training for capacity building
6. Promote sustainable living practices by organizing environmental awareness campaigns and holding engaging discussions pertaining to our surroundings
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 25th Jun'18 and 30th Jul'18
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.