Cogniz Capital Private Limited, started in 2012 is headquartered at Hyderabad & currently deals with the multidisciplinary business of investment, banking, equity markets, loans, premier global card & wealth advisory. We are into investment - banking & offer specialized services like structured finance, wealth management, financial planning through a highly qualified & experienced team. The directors collectively hold more than 20+ years of experience in the service industry & finance. As of now, we have a satisfied base of 50,000 customers and this customer base is expected to escalate in coming years.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct research on stocks, industry, financial statements, BMV, SWOT, risk analysis, etc.
2. Research on selected stocks, mutual fund, bonds, index on the basis of industry & sector performance, financial ratios, and different factors which influence the market
3. Prepare reports on the performance of stocks in the market on a daily basis
4. Maintain & track different portfolios online
5. Provide updates on the top & bottom performance of stocks and also assist the research team to find out opportunity stocks
6. Capture data of NSE & BSE traded volume with a focus on FII & DII volume
7. Prepare the final report on key sectors like auto-ancillary, metal, F&B, consumer durables, manufacturing, textile, fashion, dairy products, financial sectors
Note: The internship starting date is 1st May 2019- 5th May 2019.
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Apr'19 and 16th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Secunderabad, Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of capital markets
- Candidates will be required to maintain regular attendance during the whole internship duration
The selected candidates will also get to attend a 5-day training programme to boost their knowledge of the capital market, research, financial data intelligence, economic, and global analysis.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.