Covalense is a well-recognized and reliable IT transformation partner to our clients. We are well diversified, highly trained and motivated talent pool of people working cohesively to deliver effective solutions to organizations of varied sizes and businesses including a number of Fortune 1000 companies across the Asia Pacific, India, Middle East, Africa, and the United States. Our business operations across geographies are ably supported by our development centers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Auckland, and Sydney.
Our projects and implementations span across industry verticals such as beverages, education, engineering, FMCG & retail, government, healthcare, ISVs, logistics, power & utilities, and telecommunications.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling accounts and petty cash
2. Updating and maintaining the data in MS Excel sheets
3. Managing expenses, reconciliations, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Only candidates who have done their B.Com/M.Com or an MBA 2018
- Must be enthusiastic to learn
- Good written & verbal English communication skills
- Must have a good knowledge of MS Excel
Letter of recommendation, Job offer, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.