In an era of constantly changing and volatile financial market, investors need qualified/trained and an unbiased professional to assist them in achieving their short term and long term investment goal. After 9 years in the financial services industry in 2012, we sought to create our own boutique advisory firm based on the principles of independence, transparency, and client advocacy.
At investor-centric, our single utmost aim is to assist clients with dedication and integrity so that we exceed their expectations and build enduring relationships.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling the portfolios and setting up guidelines
2. Advising individuals on investment decisions
3. Analyzing Indian stocks, commodity, derivative, currency, and global market
4. Analyzing based on fundamentals and technical with the available data in the markets
5. Engaging in live trading with research analyst
6. Assisting research calls for long-term trading, short-term trading and intra-day trading
7. Generating lead of and closing the portfolios
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.