KD Practice Consulting is a young, dynamic and innovative business consulting and professional services firm
specializing in risk advisory, internal audits, and corporate compliance practices. We offer an opportunity to nurture, grow, expertise and realize the potential to attain professional and personal growth.
1. Coordinate and interact with the client for understanding the business process
2. Audit ongoing processes to assure continued compliance
3. Assist in the preparation and submission of audit reports
4. Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate
5. Identify root cause and financial impact of audit findings
6. Discuss audit findings and recommendations with managers
7. Adhere to the guidelines suggested by the company
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Feb'19 and 11th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.