SPA Group Of Companies was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value-added financial services. SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management, and insurance broking.
SPA Group Of Companies is being managed by its promoters along with a young and dynamic team of over 500+ professionals with rich experience, in their respective fields. The group has established itself as one of India's leading financial advisory house, offering various financial solutions to its institutional, corporate, and individual clients. Our personal line of financial services for corporate employees includes investment & tax advisory services by providing regular help desk in their office premises only.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting detailed product comparison - mediclaim , critical illness, super top up, etc.
2. Preparing presentations related to products & themes
3. Premium calculation for mediclaim, motor &, term plan
4. Downloading portfolio & account statement & updating the contact details in MF Data
5. Performing service related calls to existing mutual fund clients
6. Filling up application forms for MF & medi-claim
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Jan'19 and 11th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.