We offer technology-based services for our clients to effectively monitor their portfolio and help them in reaching their financial goals. We focus on being the most reliable, prompt and efficient provider of financial services. We endeavour to be the one-stop solution for financial boutiques. We strive to be an immense help to our investors, learners and provide help regarding the stock market, advisory services, training, investment planning, wealth creation, and insurance.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Study and analyze investments and global markets.
2. Handling products involved in SpotFX, NDFs, options pricing, interest rate swaps, and swaptions
3. Analyzing fundamental and technical factors
4. Examining the risk & rewards involved in the market
5. Providing advisory service to new clients
# of Internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 24th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.