We offer technology-based services for our clients to effectively monitor their portfolio and help them in reaching their financial goals. We focus on being the most reliable, prompt, and efficient provider of financial services. We endeavor to be the one-stop solution for financial boutiques. We strive to be an immense help to our investors, learners, and provide help regarding the stock market, advisory services, training, investment planning, wealth creation, and insurance.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Study and analyze investments and global markets.
2. Handling products involved in SpotFX, NDFs, options pricing, interest rate swaps, and swaptions
3. Analyzing fundamental and technical factors
4. Examining the risk & rewards involved in the market
5. Providing advisory service to new clients
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.