About Famous Dogg Studios:
Famous Dogg Studios is a technology-driven design and development company that is changing the way mobile games are made in the country. Led by a team of experienced researchers in the areas of artificial intelligence and a talented team of designers with expertise in human-computer interaction, UX, and animation, we have quickly emerged as the most innovative and up and coming games studio in the last 12 months of our existence.
Our flagship product, while still in the development phase, was hand-picked by Google and became the first app from India to be featured on the international Play Store's Early Access Collection for 4 months straight. We have already developed something of a cult following among the discerning gaming audience across the globe and are now looking to expand our unit by bringing in more diverse talent to help deliver our products to their intended audience.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on all facets of the production life cycle right from conceptualization to programming, graphics, animation, audio-mixing, and post-production
2. Working under direct apprenticeship of highly-experienced professionals who not only know their work thoroughly but have seen the ups and downs of the industry
3. Learning and working according to a well-planned roadmap where you will be given guidance on the necessary programming languages and working on general assignments to first learn all the basic tools and techniques
4. Learning and working on the patterns, paradigms and templates that are deployed in a game-programme and working on a small game to work on as part of the learning process
5. Gradually working on our live projects and will be given insights into more advanced areas such as AI, performance-optimisation, rapid prototyping of concepts, physics engines, etc.
6. Learning and researching implementation of third-party services, learning the ways in which external APIs are deployed, studying analytics data, and also participating in the feedback and user-interaction side of our business
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 3rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Preferably university graduates with a strong degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Only candidates who are extremely confident in your programming skills and have strong programming basics shall apply
- Candidates who do not possess a relevant degree but have some experience in Android/iOS app development (at least 2 published apps) or have worked in a firm for a similar role shall also apply
Selected candidates who perform well will stand a strong chance of landing a full-time job with us at a good pay after going through a proper screening process.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.