iberrys is an online platform that provides graphic tees as well as custom tees to worldwide customers. At iberrys, we believe that fashion has nothing to do with looks. Fashion is one's own way of portraying him/herself to match their own individuality and we at iberrys are meant to bring out the real you in front of the world. Our designs & variety in t-shirts & apparels have been decided based on the needs of everyone. Anyone of any age can flaunt our t-shirts with ease & comfort. We are focused not only on delivering quality products but to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience by offering exclusive product range as well as ensuring that the products reach you on time. All our products pass through strict quality checks before offering the same to our customers. iberrys has a highly customer focused and talented team which works day and night to ensure that our customers are happy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create new designs for t-shirts, mugs, artwork for other products
2. Create a website banner, social media blogs, banners creation
3. Handle offline marketing collateral designing for printing requirements (flyers, visiting cards, letterheads,
magazines, menu cards, packaging boxes, etc)
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Indesign
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- To judge your creative bent, here is the task that we want you to perform for us
- We need you to develop two new t-shirt graphics for people who are interested in music. Create two super quirky content and share your files to above-mentioned email id. We will review your content and if that clicks us, we may call you back.
- * Create a content , being in the shoes of a music lover. Would you buy this tshirt if you are a music fan ?
- * The content should have Music, Fun & Quirky element to it.
- * Use Black Tshirt as the base and think of Fonts and color of fonts accordingly
- * It should be a single color job
- We shall look forward for your reply !
- Eesha Berry
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.