We aim at providing valuable brand strategies, social media marketing, planning and management of your brand, search engine optimization, web designing, online public relations, web, and print designing services.
About the Internship:
**PREFERABLY 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DESIGNING**
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
3.1. Take the design brief to record requirements and clients needs
2. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
3. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
4. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
5. Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
6. Work as part of a team with content writers, designers, executives, etc.
7. Interact, communicate and present ideas
8. Stay up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer.