We are not just another brand into e-commerce. Gonoise is a brand synonymous with youth style quotient, that sets us apart as we are a company with a young heart. We have a young team with a zeal to excel. Our company is made up of a team of young professionals. The company is led by a professional management with extensive e-commerce and related experience. The company follows a performance driven work culture full of freedom and fun. Apart from an exciting business to accessorize people's lifestyle, the company reinforces this ethos through a work environment with amenities that keep the workplace full of fun, passion, and excitement.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contributing for UI/UX design of desktop and mobile Website that will truly delight our users.
2. Working with the marketing team and supporting them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
3. Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, social campaign, and websites.
4. Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
5. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
6. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: HTML (Learn HTML), CSS (Learn CSS), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Apr'19 and 8th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Experience in graphic designing, Brochures & Catalogs, Branding & Performance Creatives and Brand Communication.
- Graduation - Communication Design/Fashion Communication from top most college.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and presentation best practices.
- Well versed with software like Photoshop or Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, After Effects, Premier Pro.
- Experience in Indesign, HTML, basic CSS, web-tools and animation is important.video editor would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, team environment.ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Must be deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Must be extremely tech-savvy and be creatively talented
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.