Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
If you are someone with impeccable design sense, oodles of creativity, eagerness to learn, great attention to details, and a tinge of humor; we have the perfect internship for you. Prior formal knowledge of typography and color theory would help (but not mandatory).
What you will do:
- Design marketing material (Banners, posters, etc.)
- Conceptualise and design creatives for social media campaigns
- A bit of web design (Mockups, layouts, etc.)
- Occasionally graffiti on the walls
- And most importantly, have fun :)
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in designing logos, brochures you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Nov'18 and 16th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.