Isango, part of Hotelbeds Group, is an online B2C company operating across 300+ destinations with offices in Gurgaon, London, and Palma de Mallorca. Isango is an online retailer of attractions, activities, short-breaks, and transfers, with over 10,000 travel products to offer.
Hotelbeds Group was named a top travel company to work for by a Spain business magazine survey that covered 500 companies in Spain. Hotelbeds Group jumped 20 positions to be number 52 this year and the only travel company in the top 100. This result is a testimony to the dynamic culture and the excellent workforce.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing Emails (designing and coding HTML), landing pages, display advertising, B2B and social; showing consideration of the customer journey and business objectives (a/b testing creatives)
2. Developing brand guidelines; maintaining our look and feel across brands
3. Working on the CRM workflow set up and customization of content
4. Working on Image optimization for key channels: B2B (Google) and B2C (websites, display advertising, retargeting)
5. Working on Guidebook (blog) optimization; new designs/templates, article uploads
6. Designing infographics for key channels (blog, SEO)
7. Editing videos for social media campaigns
8. Staying updated with the digital trends and competitors
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: HTML (Learn HTML), CSS (Learn CSS), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UI & UX Design and Sketch
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Apr'19 and 6th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Strong interest in travel and e-commerce with a forward-thinking view
- Experience in Adobe Design
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.