Gamenous Private Limited is a startup focused on developing social game applications and products. Currently, we are working on a fantasy cricket game and an application to help highway engineers. We have multiple research products in the pipeline which will be going live very soon.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze the business requirements and design based on brand guidelines
2. Think creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
3. Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
4. Design our web & app UI/UX
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with a background in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field would be preferred
- Candidates with prior experience in graphic design would be preferred
- Should have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 6 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.