We are a bunch of millennials who passionate about art and design and believe that we live in a digital world, like it or not. Which is why we love working with companies that allow us to explore various mediums in order to tell their story in a personable and effective way. We pride ourselves in taking challenges head-on and we have a diverse team equipped to handle all your design and marketing needs.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1.Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing creatives using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design, etc.
2. Adhering to our team calendar and meeting set deadlines (non-negotiable).
3. Working in tandem with the SMEs.
4. Reporting to the CDO of our company and working directly under their guidance.
5. Contributing to our open work culture with their ideas and concepts.
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19