Godrej Consumer Products is a leading emerging markets company. As part of the 120-year young Godrej Group, we are fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity, and respect for others. At the same time, we are growing fast and have exciting ambitious aspirations.
Today, our Group enjoys the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally, across different businesses. In line with our 3 by 3 approach to international expansion at Godrej Consumer Products, we are building a presence in 3 emerging markets (Asia, Africa, Latin America) across 3 categories (home care, personal wash, hair care).
At the heart of all of this, is our talented team. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace, with an agile and high-performance culture. We are also deeply committed to recognizing and valuing diversity across our teams.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and replicate visually stunning decks for the top stakeholders of the company
2. Work on social media posting - LinkedIn, Workplace and emailers
3. Perform photo editing and image clean up
4. Handle both digital and print media
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing and Adobe Indesign
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Jan'19 and 1st Feb'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates with proficiency in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; Keynote and Powerpoint will be a plus