Socksbakery is a direct-to-consumer fashion brand. We make premium quality designer socks from Scottish and Turkish cotton. Our socks are designed by top designers from all across the world. Our iconic designs include Silicon Valley edition, Steve Jobs edition, London edition, Vikings edition, etc.
Our clientele includes people like the founder of Myntra, Google India head, celebs and even Sheikhs from Dubai. We launched last year and are growing 50% every month. Our vision is to become the biggest fashion brand for men in the next 5 years.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing for the socks (on interesting themes like vegan socks, biker socks, coder socks, etc.)
2. Developing creatives for social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with great designing skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and want to make a mark in the world in the domain of graphic designing would be preferred
- Should have top-level graphic designing skills
- Should have high-level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Should have an intuitive understanding of color combinations and 'why this design would or wouldn't work'
- Should have excellent communication skills for effective ideation
- Should be open to critical feedback (great designs take a lot of iterations, brainstormings, and rejections)
- Should have a penchant for perfection and great designs
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.