Crimson Cobalt Digital works across categories including films, music, live events, media & advertising, brand management, PR, digital advertising and market research to offer tailor-made solutions to the clients. Crimson Cobalt Media is a part of the Crimson Cobalt Group which includes technologies, engineering, agro, education, lifestyle, and venture capital companies. Our management team has won various national and global awards for innovation. With a presence in 4 continents, Crimson Cobalt is an upcoming group anchored by an extraordinary force of dedicated employees, partners, and associates.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on all kinds of web design requirements like website design, e-mailers, newsletters, and blogs using specialist computer software to prepare designs
2. Choose the most suitable materials and style
3. Negotiate with the print vendors and coordinate with them to get the final output
4. Deal with design concepts that fit the marketing/design requirement
5. Discuss the requirements of the project (the brief) with clients and colleagues
6. Present the options for design treatments and create final designs working on the deadline
7. Provide costs for the project
8. Design offline creatives such as brochures, hoardings, and newspaper ads
9. Produce 3D designs for packaging, exhibitions, and displays
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: HTML (Learn HTML), Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress and Adobe Indesign
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Nov'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.