We are a software engineering company with a strong focus on mobile, AI and analytics. We are a technology partner to dynamic organizations across healthcare, legal, e-commerce & consulting sectors. We are also working on building our own set of mobile solutions in the healthcare and legal space. The founders of the firm have immense expertise in technology, AI, and data analytics and bring along vast domain knowledge in healthcare, legal and financial services domains. With a combined experience of over 16 years, they have worked in some of the best companies across the globe including Fortune 500 companies. In a short span of over 3 years, we have signed up some of the leading corporates across India as our clients.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Participate in all the phases of the product, from discovery to delivery to iteration
2. Rapidly iterate and prototype new features
3. Work on prototypes as a primary canvas for communicating ideas both internally and externally
4. Perform user testing to be able to constantly validate and refine ideas as well as collect new insights
5. Discard ideas, no matter how good they are (if they fail to drive value to our end users) and improvise
6. Exhibit fluency in both interaction and visual design knowing when to dive into wireframes and when to plunge into pixel-perfection
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Adobe After Effects and iOS
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- A very strong understanding of interaction and visual design concepts
- Understanding of nuances of design principles of Android, iOS, and web
- Mastery of design tools- Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to create excellent visual and interactive designs
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.