Neva Innovation Labs identifies promising companies operating in growth sectors, provides cross-domain expertise and execution support to create market leaders. We invest and partner with technology companies, work closely as advisors, operators and value creators, to bring technology disruption with deep domain expertise across various verticals.
We are a full stack AI company who pride ourselves in our tech abilities to influence and have a profound impact on all industries, be it healthcare or mobility. At Neva Innovation Labs, we house a strong executive team with deep domain expertise in AI, security, mobile, hardware, cloud and edge computing. We build products on some of the most advanced tech areas, including autonomous systems, sensor fusion, smart cities, medical devices, clean tech and more. Along with building innovative products, we also identify, invest and foster startups in the growth sector.
About the Internship:
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready
2. Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
3. Work collaboratively and diligently with your fellow hardware team members, product management, software engineering, and manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products
4. Monitor and reporting of progress of development to immediate supervisor and development team
5. Work closely with technical leads and Product Managers to meet deliverables and contribute to the data-driven development
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: ARM Microcontroller, PCB Design, OrCAD, EAGLE and Allegro Software
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 10th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.